At CMS, we are always looking to recruit qualified and dedicated personnel.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions.
Our Machine Operators set-up, operate, and ensure proper processing of each job. They ensure accuracy by periodically auditing work in progress, checking forms for proper identification number, labels on cartons of components used, as well as sampling pieces from each container opened for correctness. They stage finished work in an organized manner with proper labels/identification. They are responsible for general preventative maintenance on equipment and demonstrate proper housekeeping procedures. They also keep an accurate log of all quality checks.
Previous experience/qualifications include:
- High school diploma or GED
- One year experience operating inserters, meter machines, ink jets, or other bindery equipment
- Ability to read and interpret work orders and job specifications
- Ability to accurately process jobs
- Excellent quality control skills
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Familiarity with Postal regulations for address positioning is a plus
- Ability to lift 35 lbs.
The Senior Account Manager is responsible for managing job assignments from purchase order through manufacturing until ready for final billing. The Senior Account Manager facilitates communication between the customers and company on all project information. Provides quality minded efficient and prompt service to all customers that will assist in obtaining new work and retaining present accounts.
The principle duties and responsibilities of a Senior Account Manager include:
- Serving as a relationship manager and primary contact for all customer communications.
- Managing customer projects from beginning to end to include, but not limited to, estimating, work order entry, buying print, incoming material and timing, production oversight, and invoicing of account(s). Follow up calls to clients to determine levels of satisfaction and corrective action as needed.
- Working with the Sales team to on-board new clients, including documenting customer requirements and quarterly meetings with clients.
A minimum 5 years related experience in the print / mail industry is required for Senior Account Managers.
- Excellent and consistent attention to detail, including the ability to review copy, art and mail shop proofs. Minimize client receipt of proofs that do not meet customer requirements 100%.
- Candidate should possess a strong work ethic, time management and troubleshooting skills, a positive attitude, and be detail oriented.
- Ability to work well with internal and external customers. Must be able to handle difficult clients while maintaining a professional and courteous behavior.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Some travel may be required.
- High level computer skills including the ability to work in Microsoft Office products
- Written communication skills must be above average.
- Requires minimum of high school diploma or GED equivalent.
Our Technical Solutions Managers are responsible for securing new business while maintaining lasting relationships with current business client accounts. They prospect for new clients, qualify leads and develop relationships. Requirements include superior networking abilities as well as a proven ability to achieve goals and drive for results. Exemplary interpersonal skills, a high ability to influence others and strong listening skills are all key to success in this position.
We offer our Technical Support Managers the opportunity to control their own destiny and financial well-being:
- Guaranteed competitive base salary
- Additional monthly commission program with no caps
Technical Support Managers are tasked with executing prospecting calls to territory businesses by phone or in person, sales presentations, educating customers, customer service, attending sales meetings and personal development. This role will require travel throughout the Baltimore and DC metropolitan areas.
Previous experience in an outside sales role, selling transactional print services, advertising, direct mail and/or digital marketing products and/or services is ideal.
- Will consider recent college graduates with limited experience
- Four year college degree ideally in finance, marketing or business preferred
- Computer skills needed: Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle (with insurance) during working hours
Employee Benefits Include:
- Medical, dental and vision healthcare programs
- Short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance plans for qualified employees
- 401K plan
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Complete training